Sorry about the lack of update recently. I have 4 papers to do for next week, and finals coming up, along with looking for a job, so I just haven't had time. I will try to do a talk once a week or so though if I can.

~ In general unless the anime and manga are very different I will be talking about both together as one in a single post.

~If you want me to discuss a certain show or topic and my opinions on them let me know, by email, PM, or comments, and if I've seen it/know about it I will post about it eventually.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ultimate Girls

Series: Ultimate Girls
Media Type: Anime
Mangaka: HAMAMOTO Ryusuke
Length: 12 Episodes
Genre(s): Action, Comedy, Ecchi, School Life, Sci-fi, Seinen

Introduction:
First of this show is based off a manga series with the same title, but again I have never read it, and also I do not plan on ever reading it. Secondly I never actually finished watching it all, only watched about half, and I don't know how much I actually remember specifically so this might be a very broad summary. Picture your standard moe super hero girl, except giant, and without a strong personality, and there is ultimate girls sort of.

Quick Summary:
So if i recall right Ultimate Girls begins with a monster attacking the city (normal occurrence in this city), the 3 main females decide to get closer view to watch teh fight between the monster and UFO man (the initial super hero), however due to a bad choice in locations they end up getting crushed by UFO man. As any truly great super hero would do he revives them by giving them his powers, however they must now be the protectors of the city in place of him. From this point on the Ultimate Girls team was born, when a monster would show up they would use there powers (thus becoming giants) to fight off the monsters. However like most animes there is a catch, they can only be in this form for a limited amount of time, and as there time decreases so do there clothing. That's right when they're in giant form their clothing slowly disintegrates, and of course like most anime girls this leads to embarrassment. Up until I stopped watching it was basically the same thing grow big fight monster, while clothes were disintegrating, maybe later a plot show sup, but I I don't think anything worth wild.

Closing Comments:
Odd show, as one can see it was made for the fan service and not much else. At first it may seem different, but with nothing really changing ever it gets boarding fast. Overall I wouldn't suggest this show, but if you want to give it a try go for it, but don't expect too much. As I said one of the few shows I actually never finished watching, and I feel it was a waste of my time to even watch what I did, but oh well what's done is done.
There is the first of a view small number of (-) reviews. Hope you enjoyed it.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Remember this is my opinions/thoughts your free to disagree, but don't be an idiot about it.

*If I said something wrong please let me know and I will fix it, I've seen/read a lot of anime/manga so sometimes it's hard to keep things straight.