Sorry about the lack of update recently. I have 4 papers to do for next week, and finals coming up, along with looking for a job, so I just haven't had time. I will try to do a talk once a week or so though if I can.

~ In general unless the anime and manga are very different I will be talking about both together as one in a single post.

~If you want me to discuss a certain show or topic and my opinions on them let me know, by email, PM, or comments, and if I've seen it/know about it I will post about it eventually.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Blog Again

Ok this time I'm going to try to do this right. I originally had this as an anime/manga info./review blog, but I don't have enough time to write good reviews at this point in my life (Senior in College). So instead of that I am just going to discuss anime/manga series in general, and also other various anime/manga related things. If you want a post a about a certain series contact me either by email, PM, or in comment, and if I've seen it I will do a post about it at some point. Ok that is all I am going to say for this I might get my first real post up later tonight, who knows.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Remember this is my opinions/thoughts your free to disagree, but don't be an idiot about it.

*If I said something wrong please let me know and I will fix it, I've seen/read a lot of anime/manga so sometimes it's hard to keep things straight.